Tuesday 6 July 2010

Thank You All for Being Great

Nothing moves a mountain soul, till he/she is touched with some act of gentleness and kindness of thoughts.

So the past few weeks have been a roller coaster. It was definitely too much for me to handle - the rough ride from work, home and to my personal life. I just have too many stories to write but as usual TIME is my no exceptional excuse. It’s just so weird to even analyze myself that past few weeks as I have been labeled cold, annoying and a hard headed log to be around with compared to my usual bubbly, joking, and optimistic nature. But thank God that in every rough situation He always show’s us a door to break out from whatever nut we are in.

So last week after all the drama hitting my soul, I got some time off as doctor declared me “temporary insane” for two days. He took that two days to calm me or I’ll rather say pacify me. Was just home relaxing and for the first time not missing office, I messaged my colleague to ask him how was the potluck gathering going on as the office were celebrating our 5S certification victory. Well I did not miss office but I did message my colleague was weird I KNOW but I just had to know what everyone was having as I was on a very strict diet!! (I was!!!) His immediate reaction was “you nonsense women!! We are all here celebrating you and you are on mc!!! Great!!!”. One minute I was puzzled as to why are my office mate celebrating me when it was after all joined effort. And then my colleague – Ken said that Aida (another colleague) actually got me something which he wasn’t going to mention. Being very curious as my name CAT, I kept guessing as to what the surprise could be and Ken just denied through.

Anyway the CAT was no more curious when Wahida (another colleague) actually MMS’ed me a picture of what was it I missed. I was moved. The mountain in me just crushed. Below was my surprise.



I was truly speechless at my parents were really proud to know that I was at least appreaciated. I came back to office thanking everyone for their thoughts but still I feel it's not enough. So here's thanking everyone again.

Thank you EJ, Aida, Noli, Shiza, Weed, Noami, Marlina, Zul, Ken and the other boyzzzz (who may not know anything about this) hahahah. It's so typical sometimes that only women do things like this as this is why we are better than them in COMMUNICATIONS :) heheheheheh

Having come back now to office now after being pacified, I feel the difference around me as Ken and the rest say "THank GOD!! U R back and good after seeing that DR or we would have KILLED U!!!" heheheh. That's how annoying and irritating I was.

Just weird, I never saw myself like that.... I saw me being a lot more patience and quiet.... and now I hear ..............."MY ASSS!!!!" hahahahaha. Good to be back to myself and I'm sure a loads of you don't understand what the freak am I rumbling here and to you, just a note... I'm Back to Blogging!!!!!!!

Love ya!!!!!


No comments: